Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stomach pains and work

So, I nearly died Friday night. Apparently the chemo has decided to attack my colon this time around. Suffice it to say, besides the birth of my child, I have never experienced anything so painful in my life. I am feeling much better today; although, I am still a little more weak than usual. I also found out a couple of weeks ago that I am going to have to start working again. My job has been really good to just let me be off, but they have extended me every courtesy they can. I will be trying to get in 20 hours a week but will have a flexible schedule. I hope I'll be able to do it. It's hard enough to make it without working. Please be praying about that. I'm also really looking forward to AYC this weekend and Race for the Cure in 2 weeks. It's nice to have pleasant things to look forward to. It seems to make the time go by faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment