Monday, January 18, 2010

Bald is Beautiful!

Well, I knew it was coming just not when. Apparently, about 14-15 days after treatment is when. I ran my fingers through my hair about 30 minutes ago and way more than should have came out. I don't know if it will pretty much all fall out during the night or gradually over the week, but it is definitely on its way out. On the bright side, this will make my getting ready time in the morning significantly shorter!

On a side note, here's a picture of Luke and I at Monster Jam last week.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I totally love your positive attitude about all of this. I would be crying my eyes out on a daily basis, not thinking about the shorter time it takes to get ready in the morning. You amaze me :) You are constantly in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete