Sunday, January 10, 2010

Monster Jam and Baldness

We went to Monster Jam last night. Luke loved it. He told me at least 4 times that it was "the best birthday present ever." That's all I needed to hear to make the exhaustion worthwhile. So far, that is my biggest beef with chemo. I am just totally exhausted all the time, and I am as slow as a 90-year-0ld woman. I have an appointment tomorrow just for a checkup. On a side note, I should be about bald by this time next week. They told me it would all come out within 1 day after 2 weeks. We've decided to make a family event of it and let Luke and Jeremy take turns shaving me. Jeremy and I both though it would be less traumatic for all involved this way. Imagine being a 4-year-old boy and suddenly seeing your mom bald, pretty scary! There will be pictures to come. Luke is very excited about it. He thinks shaving Mom's hair is "pretty awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment