Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feeling Good

At the risk of jinxing myself, I am feeling great! It seems my main problem last time was the antinausea medicine. It apparently is what caused most of the fatigue and sleepiness. I am taking a different kind this time around and am doing much, much better. I am very tired and slept 11 hours last night, but I am not anything like I was last time. I still have not developed any nausea (knock on wood) and so far things are much better than expected. Wednesday and Thursday were my worst days last time, so I expect to be more tired tomorrow. I'm eating better this time and have much more energy. YEAH! I will try to get Jeremy to take some pictures of me in some of my scarves and post them sometime this week. I made 2 from material I bought at Hancock, and they turned out pretty well if I don't say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment