Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bangs and a Checkup

I decided I needed to try out some bangs today, so I cut me some earlier this evening. Unfortunately, Luke walked in on me. I threatened his life if he ever cut his own hair which of course lead to the obligatory "but Mommy, you just cut your hair" followed by the "I'm a grown-up, and grown-ups can cut their own hair." Anyway, we'll see if he tries it. Here's a picture. It's not great, but you get the idea. I think I did ok. Jeremy keeps calling me Natasha. He says I look like a Russian spy. (And yes that is a pink, zip-up, fuzzy robe I am wearing...It's really comfy and warm; what can I say!)

I did have my checkup today. My white counts are low, but they are where the doctor expects them to be. The exhaustion is getting better daily as is the eating. I would imagine before my next treatment I'll probably gain back 5 pounds or so. In total, according to the doctor's scale, I've lost 9 pounds since my treatment Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment